Saturday, May 1, 2010

Season Standings Through Super Bowl V

#1: (+$377.82) Ian B.
#2: (+$302.25) David C.
#3: (+$279.82) Tom H.
#4: (+$150.00) Jeremy J.
#5: (+$36.25) Eric H.
#6: (+$5.00) Ken M.

There have been 11 tournaments on 9 different nights that comprise these results, going back to last August. There has been no official definition on what constitutes a "season" in Donkeytown. I think, as Mayor of Donkeytown, that I am now declaring a season to be July 1 - June 30. We rarely play games during the summer, but I hope to have at least one more game in late May or early June to conclude this season!

Thank you to all who have participated and made Donkeytown thrive!

1 comment:

  1. Fair enough. It's going to be tough bridging the gap between our standings but I'm willing to give it a try. Get the next games scheduled (and not when I'm on vacation)!

    ReplyDelete